Due to business growth, we need an ambitious Account Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing person who is passionate about PR (both traditional and social), can juggle lots of balls, deliver great results for clients and has the drive and commitment to grow with us – you’ll already have your eye on the next rung.
You’ll need to be self-motivated and ready to turn your hand to anything in a small team.
You’ll be able to offer:
- Education to degree level in a relevant discipline
- At least 4 years demonstrable PR experience, in B2B and B2C – wow us with your cuttings and contacts!
- Excellent writing skills, from press releases to features, consumer copy to social feeds
- Strong media relations skills and contacts – you’ll know how journalists tick
- Excellent understanding and experience of social media platforms and how they can be used in integrated PR campaigns
- Demonstrable skills on digital platforms such as Mail Chimp
- The ability to handle a number of client accounts and work quickly to meet client and journalist deadlines
- Examples of creative thinking and ideas to secure coverage
- Examples of PR campaigns you’ve planned, delivered and evaluated
- The ability to manage junior members of staff such as interns and account executives
- Experience in the food industry would be great
You’ll also be a self-starter, able to work independently and take the lead with clients, plus you’ll be happy to pitch in and work as part of the team
Salary: C£27 000 + benefits
Business park location, free parking, shops and lunch close by
Located between Cheltenham and Gloucester, two minutes from Junction 11 of the M5
20 days holiday initially rising to up to 25 days, your birthday off !
CIPR membership and CPD programme
Felicity@Leapfrogpr.com with CV and covering letter showing us why you are right for the role!